Senior Internal Auditor Job, Latest Audit Kenyan Jobs,
The Teachers Service Commission seeks to engage a Senior Internal Auditor- Information Systems and an Internal Auditor- Information Systems from qualified Officers who are currently working with the Commission. Applicants must have successfully completed their probation period, demonstrated diligence, commitment and a positive attitude to work.
ADVERT NO.9/ 2021
SENIOR INTERNAL AUDITOR- INFORMATIO N SYSTEMS AUDIT – TSC GRADE 8 – (1) POSITION
Reporting to the Principal Internal Auditor, the Senior Internal Auditor- Information Systems will be responsible for performing information systems audits to establish whether the systems are safeguarding the Commissions assets, maintaining the integrity of stored and communicated data, effectively supporting the Commission’s objectives, an d operating efficiently.
- Assist in the engagement planning process for system
- Identify and analyze level of threat and potential risk to the Commission’s information
- Conduct continuous risk assessment of the information technology environment including operating syst ems, network infr astructure and applications at the Commission and make appropriate recommendations to improve internal control and operational effectiveness and
- Evaluate the design and operational effectiveness of IT
- Test adequacy and effectiveness of IS control measures and recommend corrective measures to be undertaken in areas of
- Perform the audit procedure for the assigned activities, prepare working papers and documenting the audit
- Undertake special audits as and when called upon and make maximum use of Computer Assisted Audit Tools (CAATs) like
- Prepare draft audit reports and submit to the immediate supervisor for review
- Ensuring timely implementation of system audit
- Assist in the preparation of audit progra ms of ICT and infrastructure projects audit
- Follow up with management on ac tion taken to implement audit
- Bachelor’s Degree in a business related course and qualified as a CISA, CISM, C GEIT and
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution. Applicants with CISA, or CISM, C GEIT, CRISC will have an added advantage.
- Understanding of business processes and ability to identify key process risks and internal related
- A minimum of 3 years of experience
- Good interpersonal skills
- Analytical, organization and problem-solving skills with high attention to detail
- Ability to maintain the highest standards of ethics, confidentiality and professionalism
- Good communication, report writing and presentation
- Self-driven individual with ability to work under minimal supervision
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should apply through the recruitment portal on TSC Website www.tsc.go.k .
Applications should be received on or before 1st September, 2021.
No manual applications will be considered.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.