Internal Auditor Job, Current Audit Jobs Kenya,
The Teachers Service Commission seeks to engage a Senior Internal Auditor- Information Systems and an Internal Auditor- Information Systems from qualified Officers who are currently working with the Commission. Applicants must have successfully completed their probation period, demonstrated diligence, commitment and a positive attitude to work.
ADVERT NO.10/ 2021
INTERNAL AUDITOR- INFORMATION SYSTEMS AUDIT – TSC GRADE 9 – (2) POSITIONS
Reporting to the Senior Internal Auditor-Information Systems, the position will be responsible for conducting scheduled in formation Systems audit assignments and documenting the work performed to facilitate review and support of the recommendations.
- Prepare information systems audit engagement programs and establishes audit procedures
- Conduct planned Information System audit assignments and advices on corrective action for identified weak nesses of internal control
- Prepare and submit draft audit reports with appropriate recommendations to address arising audit concerns on a timely
- Perform IT security audits including evaluating whether security vulnerabilities are properly identified and mitigated.
- Test adequacy and effectiveness of IS control measures and recommend corrective measures to be unde rtaken in areas of weakness.
- Assess whether the procedures and methods established for developing an application were actually followed.
- Assess whether adequate controls are built into the application
- Assess whether adequate controls are provided in the process of software
- Bachelor’s Degree in business relate d course and qualified as CISA, CISM, C GEIT or CRISC
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, Computer Science or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution. Applicants with CISA, or CISM, CGEIT, CRISC will have an added advantage.
- This is an entry level position
- Good communication, Organizational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to maintain the highest standards of ethics, confidentiality and professionalism
- Self-driven individual with ability to work under minimal supervision
- Applicants will be required to have a current performance report from their supervisors
- Shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce originals of their National Identity Card, academic and professional certificates and transcripts during interviews
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should apply through the recruitment portal on TSC Website www.tsc.go.k .
Applications should be received on or before 1st September, 2021.
No manual applications will be considered.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.