Customer Care Manager Jobs, Office Administrator Jobs, Data Centre Supervisor Jobs, Agricultural Engineers Jobs,Internal Auditor Jobs, Current Customer Service Jobs, Administration Jobs 2020, IT Jobs March 2020, Agricultural Jobs 2020, Latest Audit Jobs .
Governments jobs are best known for their generous allowances and job security. If want these benefits, apply to these selected trending government jobs before time runs out!
1.Customer Care Manager Job KEBS
- The holder of this job is responsible for development and implementation of customer care policies and strategies that will guide management in order to meet the organization’s goals and objectives.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communication, Public Relations, Business Administration, Marketing
or social sciences with a post graduate diploma in the relevant field
2.Data Centre Supervisor Job KRA
- The Jobholder will be responsible for the operation, monitoring, trouble shooting and basic maintenance of HVAC equipment and electrical systems located within KRA Data Centres.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical/ Electronic/ Mechatronic Telecommunications Engineering or Computer Science, Information Technology, or any other IT related field.
3.Agricultural Engineer Job (5posts) Meru County
- Collecting agricultural engineering field data for investigation and analysis
- Bachelors degree in any of the following disciplines:- Agricultural engineering or any other relevant and equivalent qualification from a recognized institution
- Been registered by the engineers board of Kenya as a graduate engineer
4.Internal Auditor Job Kericho County
- Prepare and verify vouchers in accordance with the laid down rules and regulations involving primary data entry and accounting work such as balancing of cashbooks, imprest, advance ledgers etc.
- Bachelor degree in either Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, Commerce, or in a relevant Field or be a holder of at least a pass in Part II of the CPA examination or its recognized equivalent qualifications.
5.Office Administrator Job PSASB
- Coordinating schedules of meetings and appointments for the CEO;
- Ensuring periodic uploading of board papers on the e-board platform;
- Bachelor’s degree in secretarial Studies, Office Management, Social Sciences or related field from a recognized institution;