Supervisor Job, Hotel Kenyan Jobs September,
JOB TITLE: SUPERVISOR
REPORTING TO: Restaurant Manager
DEPARTMENT: Food and Beverage
The Supervisor shall be responsible for provision of a prompt, courteous and efficient food and beverage service while attaining the highest levels of quality and cleanliness in all areas of the food and beverage operations.
- Coordinating with the Sous chef concerning special menus, availability of menu items and changes in the menu;
- Communicating effectively with guests to ensure satisfaction in service;
- Directing the activities of all the service staff assigned during the shift;
- Maintaining a floor presence during shifts, greeting and interacting with guests;
- Making appropriate suggestion of food and beverages available to guests;
- Checking table presentation for meal service and ensuring the required sequence of service is followed;
- Responsible for all opening/closing procedures of shift, including log book, pre-meal shift briefing, guest comment card process;
- Ensuring all bills are posted correctly into the system by the cashiers ;
- Communicating service team any important information related to operation;
- Supervising, appraising and training junior staff; and
- Performing any other duties as assigned from time to time.
Appointment to the position will be made from persons who have:
- Diploma in Food and Beverage Services from a recognized institution;
- KCSE C (Plain) or its equivalent; and
- Three (3) years experience in food and beverage service in the hospitality industry.
- Proficient in verbal and written communication;
- Proficiency in MS Office suite and other relevant applications;
- Working knowledge of hygienic food handling;
- Good leadership and supervisory skills;
- Be attentive to detail and have the ability to multi-task;
How to Apply
Qualified persons to send CV only to: – [email protected]
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.