Restaurant Manager Job, Hotel Job Vacancies In Kenya 2021,
JOB TITLE: Restaurant Manager
REPORTING TO: Managing Director
DEPARTMENT: Food and Beverage
About the Role
Restaurant Manager will be tasked with ensuring operational standards are put in place and adhered to leading to the restaurant’s profitability.
- Maintain patron satisfaction by monitoring food, beverage, and service offerings, initiating improvements and building relationships with patrons.
- Maintain safe, secure, and healthy facility environment by establishing and enforcing sanitation standards and procedures.
- Prepare reports on weekly sales updates, staff performance and marketing activities effectiveness. • Respond to customer complaints in a professional and courteous manner.
- Continuous assessment training to ensure staff operate and work efficiently to reduce the amount of assisted staff e.g. casuals.
- Coordinate all the departments in the Restaurant dealing with food and beverage to ensure proper service delivery.
- Ensure all costs within the department are kept low and ensures no waste in the kitchen and service department.
- Investigate and resolve complaints regarding food quality and service.
- Monitor compliance with health and fire regulations regarding food preparation and serving.
- Establish standards for personnel performance and customer service.
- Monitor food preparation methods, portion sizes, and garnishing and presentation of food in order to ensure that food is prepared and presented in an acceptable manner.
- Arrange for restaurant and kitchen equipment maintenance and repairs.
- Maintain food and equipment inventories, and keep inventory records.
- Ensure sufficient food supplies have been ordered and delivered on time.
- Bachelor’s degree in Hotel Management or a related field.
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Must be willing to work flexible schedules including late nights, weekends and holidays.
- Knowledge and experience in financial planning and strategic management.
- Good leadership and motivation skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
Conflict and complaint resolution, Customer service, Sales strategy, Hotel management, Food and beverage, Team leadership, Cooking, food preparation, Stock and inventory management, Communication
How to Apply
Qualified persons to send CV only to: – [email protected]
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.