HR Management Assistant III Jobs at Trans Nzoia County
JG ‘H’ (4 Posts)
This is the entry grade for this cadre. An offer at this level will be deployed in a human resource management unit in Ministries/ Departments and will handle simple tasks of analytical nature.
The officer may be required to implement certain decisions within the existing rules, regulations and procedures. An officer at this level will supervise clerical officers and other supporting staff.
Requirements for the HR Management Assistant Job
- At least C- in the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Examination (KCSE);
- A diploma in Human Resource Management, Records Management or its equivalent from a recognized institution.
Promotion For appointment to this grade, an officer must:
- Have served in the grade of Senior Clerical Officer for at least three (3) years;
- Part I of the Certified Public Secretaries (K) Examination or its equivalent;
- A Certificate course in Human Resource Management, Records Management, Complement Control, Pensions, Salaries;
- A diploma in Human Resource management or records management or its equivalent from a recognized institution;
- Have shown merit and ability as reflected in the work performance and results.
- Possess current statutory clearances: KRA, HELB, EACC and CID (certificate of good conduct).
How to Apply
Important Information to all applicants
All applications should contain the following attachments:
- Copy of National Identity Card or Passport.
- Detailed Curriculum Vitae (C
- Copies of Academic and Professional Certificates, testimonials, registrations,
- Copies of current statutory clearances: KRA, HELB, EACC, C.I.D and Credit Reference Bureau
All written applications, CVs, copies of certificates, testimonials and Identity Cards should be submitted in a sealed envelope clearly marked on the left side the position being applied for and addressed to:
County Public Service Board, Trans Nzoia
P.O. Box 4210-30200
All applications should reach the Secretary County Public Service Board at County Government of Trans Nzoia (former MEA LTD buildings) – on or before 07-June-2017
The County Public Service Board is an equal opportunity employer and Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.