Assistant Director HR Audit Job at Trans Nzoia County
An officer at this level will be responsible to the Head of Human Resource Management (Human Resource Audit & Quality Assurance) for follow up action on County Public Service Board decisions and delegated powers to County authorized officer.
Assistant Director HR Audit Job Responsibilities
- Organization of human resource audit records and working papers for scheduled and adhoc audit assignments.
- Undertaking statistical analysis on human resource management advisory committee’s transactions.
- Initiation of the preparation of human resource management advisory meeting schedules in the County departments, offices and agencies.
- Facilitating the storage and retrieval of audit reports, and consolidation of cases for presentation to the Board.
- Coordination and organization of investigative visits and meetings in County departments, offices and agencies to ensure the adherence to set schedules of advisory meetings and
- Any other duties as maybe assigned by the head of department.
Requirements for the Assistant Director HR Audit Job
- Served in the grade of Principal Human Resource Auditor/Principal Human Resource Management Officer /Principal Management Analyst or any other comparable and relevant position in the Public service for at least three (3) years.
- A Degree in social science, such as government, sociology, economics, Public/ Business administration, Human resource/ Personnel management from a recognized university/ institution.
- Master’s degree in human resource / Business Administration (HR option).
- Computer application skills.
- Attended a Human Resource Audit Techniques Course lasting not less than four (4) weeks from a recognized institution
- Shown merit and ability in managing human resource audit as reflected in work performance and results. v
- Possess current statutory clearances: KRA, HELB, EACC and CID (certificate of good conduct).
How to Apply
Important Information to all applicants
All applications should contain the following attachments:
- Copy of National Identity Card or Passport.
- Detailed Curriculum Vitae (C
- Copies of Academic and Professional Certificates, testimonials, registrations,
- Copies of current statutory clearances: KRA, HELB, EACC, C.I.D and Credit Reference Bureau
All written applications, CVs, copies of certificates, testimonials and Identity Cards should be submitted in a sealed envelope clearly marked on the left side the position being applied for and addressed to:
County Public Service Board, Trans Nzoia
P.O. Box 4210-30200
All applications should reach the Secretary County Public Service Board at County Government of Trans Nzoia (former MEA LTD buildings) – on or before 07-June-2017
The County Public Service Board is an equal opportunity employer and Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.