Inspector (Agriculture) Job, Kenyan Agricultural Job Vacancies 2021,
Duties and Responsibilities
This is the entry and training grade for Diploma and Technician Part III Certificate holders. Officers at this level will work under the guidance and close supervision of a senior officer. Specific duties will involve the provision of agricultural engineering works and survey, services, and mechanization extension.
Requirements for Appointment
For appointment to this grade, an officer must have:
- Diploma in a field of Agricultural Engineering such as soil and water mechanization /farm power, structures, surveying or any other relevant and equivalent qualifications from a recognized institution;
- Technician Part III Certificate in a field of Agricultural Engineering such as soil and water, mechanization/farm power, structures, surveying or any other relevant and equivalent qualifications from a recognized institution.
- Satisfy the requirements of chapter six of the Constitution of Kenya.
How To Apply
A duly filled CPSB.1 (2020) form, written application, CV, copies of certificates, testimonials and National Identity Card should be submitted in a sealed envelope clearly marked on the left side, the position being applied for and addressed to:
Trans-Nzoia County Public Service Board
P.O. Box 4210, 30200
NOTE: To meet the provisions of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya, 2010, applicants are required to get certificates from the under listed organizations:-
- Kenya Revenue Authority.
- Higher Education Loans Board.
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission.
- Criminal Investigation Department.
- Credit Reference Bureau.
Copies of the above certificates MUST be attached to the applications for Job Groups H and above. Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Trans Nzoia County Public Service Board does not charge any fee at any stage of the recruitment and selection process. Our official communication channels are email address [email protected] or [email protected] and phone number: 0713635352, 0110005315 only.
All applications should reach the Board Secretary, Trans-Nzoia County Public Service Board, Board’s Offices situated after Mt. Elgon Hospital next to the Kenya Red Cross Offices on or before 26th November, 2021.
CPSB.1 (2020) form can be downloaded at www.transnzoia.go.ke/notices
Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification. Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted