Training Officer Job, Teaching Jobs 2020,
Job Profile: Training Officer Retail
Our client is an oil and gas company seeking for a training officer to support skills enhancement, development of talent pipeline and ensure alignment of individual ability towards organization’s mandate. The position reports to the training manager and is located in Nairobi.
- Responsible for performance improvement process (PIP), record keeping and administration, succession plan and performance sustenance programme
- Guide staff and HODs in ascertaining the career path of staff with an aim of promoting a pipeline of potential successors
- Deliver Induction for new staff before they begin operating especially retail section.
- Deliver on-going training programs on all operating platforms according to the agreed plan in the training calendar.
- Work with key business portfolio to ensure all training materials are up-to-date and ready for delivery.
- Carry out detailed training needs assessment annually for all staff to ensure sustainable competent fit employees.
- Deliver learning interventions to Retail staff as appropriate.
- Administer the training process and logistics for the learning events.
- Identify training interventions & Classification as well as ensuring sites compliance with the group HSSE Standards.
- Deliver the implementation of any new tools & system aimed at improving business performance
- Degree in Human Resource management or equivalent
- 4 year experience in training and development
- Retail environment experience at least for 2 years
- Strong analytical skills, networking and interpersonal skills, team player and an excellent communicator.
- Oil and gas retail business exposure is an added advantage.
- Demonstrable competence in delivering training programs, implementing standard processes, building relationships, delivering the service
How to Apply
Qualified and Interested applicants should send their detailed CV, indicating their current and expected salaries to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 5.pm 7th December, 2020. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
“Our client embraces equal opportunity for all”