Trade, Energy, Tourism, Industry & Investment Internship, Current Engineering Jobs,
The Role:Trade, Energy, Tourism, Industry & Investment
Job Location: Bomet County
The county government of Bomet through the Public Service Board wishes to recruit 240 interns under the Department of Youth, gender, Sports, Culture and Social Services.
- Degree Business Administration/Management, Commerce, Entrepreneurship or related
Energy Engineering, Electrical Engineering or related. Tourism and Hospitality or equivalent, Chemical & Processing, Engineering/Industrial Engineering or related
- Diploma Energy/Electrical/ Electronics Engineering or equivalent Engineering or Equivalent
- A Bachelor’s degree/Diploma from a recognized institution in a relevant area of specialization
- Have no previous work experience related to their area of study
- Be aged between 18 and 35 years
- Clearance documents for purposes of complying with the provisions of Chapter six of the Constitution of Kenya 2010 will be required from those
How to Apply
Applications can only be submitted online on or before 5th January, 2021 through Bomet County Public Service Board recruitment portal, www.cpsbbomet.net or from a link in Bomet County website www.bomet.go.ke. Manual applications will not be accepted.
“The County Government of Bomet is an equal opportunity employer; women and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.”
THE SECRETARY/CEO PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD P.O.BOX 605-20400, BOMET.