- Must be a Kenyan citizen
- Degree in Architect or Civil Engineering from recognized University and minimum of 3 years’ experience in engineering works.
- Satisfy the requirement of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya 2010 leadership and integrity.
- Responsible for supervision and control and monitoring of Municipal infrastructures, designs,houses,bus park, drainage inspection of building,
- issuance of occupational certificate, building materials, plan approval, fire engine, storm water management, Municipal roads maintenance, streetlight, bridges, culverts overhead, environmental/waste management and underground cables.
All applicants are expected to attach copies of the following additional documents
- Tax Compliance Certificate
- Clearance from HELB where necessary
- Clearance from the Ethics and anti-corruption commission
- Certificate of good conduct from the police
How to Apply
Interested and qualified persons are requested to make their applications attaching copies of their certificates and testimonials, and send to the undersigned on or before 5th March, 2019 at 5.00 p.m.:
BUSIA COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD
P.O PRIVATE BAG -50400
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.