Clerical Officer Job Clerical Officer Job Tourism Regulatory Authority -TRA 8 2 Positions TRA /CO/8/2017
Work at this level will be carried out under close supervision and guidance of a more senior officer and will
be deployed in the Human Resource Division, General Registry, Accounts office or general office services.
Clerical Officer Job Responsibilities
- Compiling statistical records.
- Sorting, filing and dispatching letters.
- Maintaining an efficient filing system.
- Processing appointments, promotions, discipline, transfers and other related duties in human resource management.
- Computation of financial or statistical records based on routine or special sources of information.
- Preparing payment vouchers.
- Compiling data and drafting simple letters.
Qualifications for Clerical Officer Job
- Possess a relevant Diploma from a recognized institution.
- Be a person of integrity. Have good interpersonal and communication skills. and
- Proficiency in computer applications.
How to Apply
- Interested and qualified persons are required to submit their application letter, detailed Curriculum
Vitae, certified copies of relevant academic certificates, National Identity card/Passport, testimonials and other relevant supporting documents.
- Applicants should give details of their e-mail address, day time telephone contact and three referees. Applicants MUST quote the Job reference number on the envelope.
- The application letter to be addressed to undersigned and to reach on or before 6th September, 2017.
The Director General
Tourism Regulatory Authority
Utalii House, 5th Floor, Off Utalii Lane
P.O. Box 30027 -00100 Nairobi
Email: [email protected]
- All positions are on permanent and pensionable terms.
- Tourism Regulatory Authority is an equal opportunity employer and women, minorities,
marginalized and persons living with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.