Tourism Regulatory Authority Jobs Chief Corporate Communication Officer
Chief Corporate Communication Officer -TRA 4 1 TRA /CCCO/4/2017
Chief Corporate Communication Officer Job Responsibilities
- Handling Board of Director’s publications including calendars, diaries, and internal communications.
- Handling and maintaining all public relations and media relations as assigned or otherwise required.
- Preparing and implementing comprehensive public relations/communications strategies to support
the Authority’s objectives.
- Disseminating information to the Board of Directors, public and other stakeholders.
- Coordination of all Board of Directors public functions. and
- Participating in public functions as appropriate.
Qualifications for the Chief Corporate Communication Officer job
- Have served in the grade of Senior Corporate Communication Officer or in a comparable and relevant position in the Public Service for a minimum period of three (3) years.
- Be in possession of Bachelor’s degree in Journalism or Mass Communications or Public Relations from a recognized institution.
- Possess a professional certificate in public relations/ communication or customer care.
- Be a registered member of a relevant professional association/ institute.
- Be proficient in computer applications, including knowledge in desk top publishing.
How to Apply
- Interested and qualified persons are required to submit their application letter, detailed Curriculum
Vitae, certified copies of relevant academic certificates, National Identity card/Passport, testimonials
and other relevant supporting documents.
- Applicants should give details of their e-mail address, day time telephone contact and three referees. Applicants MUST quote the Job reference number on the envelope.
- The application letter to be addressed to undersigned and to reach on or before 6th September, 2017.
The Director General
Tourism Regulatory Authority
Utalii House, 5th Floor, Off Utalii Lane
P.O. Box 30027 -00100 Nairobi
Email: [email protected]
- All positions are on permanent and pensionable terms.
- Tourism Regulatory Authority is an equal opportunity employer and women, minorities,
marginalized and persons living with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.