Access To Energy Coordinator Job, Current Sales & Marketing Jobs Kenya,
Join TotalEnergies in Kenya to be part of this exciting project ! :
- Coordinating affiliates in order to develop solar solutions sales (lamps, kits and Solar home systems) and working on access to energy related innovation projects in the region concerned
- Assisting affiliates on logistic and business aspects.
- Assisting regional business developers on a need basis
- Focal contact for solar managers of the area
- Responsible for animating the solar community and developing a team spirit
Your mission will be :
- To assist local affiliates in building and implementing their action plan to boost sales and check consistency with Head Office strategy
- To analyze market trends and work on competitive intelligence in order to provide affiliates with business knowledge, training, prospection roadmap and tools to enhance their offers.
- To implement studies and market analyses on the access to energy sector.
- To help affiliates in the offer optimization (range of products, price structure, tools, merchandising – destocking and repair operations) and in their sales development through station network.
- To increment digital tools, dashboards and KPI (Power BI, monthly reports, …) sharing with solar managers and global management
- To assist the N+1 in the preparation of meetings by updating KPI and sharing highlights by country
- To facilitate exchanges within the solar community by organizing monthly webinars, seminars and exchanges of best practices through WhatsApp/Signal
- To manage incubation and innovation project management and follow-up if needed.
OUR OBJECTIVES :
- Develop sales and support destocking actions
- Develop Sunshine range and dynamise its performance on network channel
- Assist locally affiliates and impulse a spririt of operatoinal excellence
- Instill a culture of circular economy
Expected qualifications :
- Msc in Business Development
Technical skills :
- Business development / Technical profile
- Operational experience (or a particular appetite) in the energy sector (renewable energy) in Africa or in other countries not easy to understand/approach (with a cultural and adaptation challenge).
- Knowledge about distribution schemes.
- Ability to manage complex projects with transverse dimensions.
- Spirit of entrepreneurship. Previous experience in startups environment would be an advantage.
- A passion for access to energy development.
Computing skills :
- Excell & Power Point +++
- Power BI is an advantage
- English: level C1/C2
- French: level C1
- Proposed start date : Q2 2022
- Contract duration: 12 Duration unit Months
- Experience level requiredLess than 3 years
How To Apply
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.