Agribusiness Advisor Job, Social Media Strategist Job, Policy Officer Job, Finance/Accounts Internship, Monitoring, Evaluation, Research & Learning Internship, NGO Jobs,
Browsing for the latest NGO Jobs? Look no further. Below are today’s top non-governmental organization jobs in Kenya you should apply for immediatley to avoid missing out!
1. Self Help AFrica Agribusiness Advisor Job
- Being part of a team which wins new business and funding to support agribusiness development throughout the organisation and with partners.
- Supporting programme design and facilitating new multi-stakeholder partnerships.
- Primary degree (minimum) in agriculture, cooperative management, social enterprise, finance, business, economics or a related discipline.
Apply for the Agribusiness Advisor Job here.
2. Oxfam Social Media Strategist Job
- Social media is evolving, constantly. But beyond needing to stay on top of algorithm changes, you will should be able to translate goals to tactical, actionable, snack-able communication efforts. You will need to work with internal teams, partners, regions, allies and countries to translate difficult, complex topics in a factually accurate and concise way that honors both the goals of the strategy and the integrity of the work.
- You have to be thoughtful about: the message, the audience/s, what channels are the best to reach them, who you should follow and keep company with, and what is the right content.
Apply for the Social Media Strategist Job here.
3. GNDR Policy Officer Job
- GNDR is seeking a Policy Officer to support the coordination of the UN Office for Disaster Risk Reduction Stakeholder Engagement Mechanism. Applicants must be based in Delhi, Nairobi, or Dakar.
- Undertaking research on policy issues within the development or humanitarian sector;
Apply for the Policy Officer Job here.
4. FADV Finance/Accounts Internship
- · Assist in processing financial transactions related to office and project expenditures, and maintain an effective filing system for financial transactions and project documents.
- · Candidates applying for this position must have completed and attained a Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce (Accounting/Finance) or Economics or any other equivalent and relevant qualification from a recognized institution.
Apply for the Finance/Accounts Internship here.
5. AKF MERL Internship
- Collate a database of potential respondents from each of the 5 counties and upload it to Ushahidi Platform in the required format.
- Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Economics, Business Administration with IT or related field;
Apply for the MERL Internship here.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.