Back-end Developer Job, Data Coordinator Job, Maths & ICT Teacher Job, Senior Frontend Engineer Job, Senior OpenMRS Developer Job, IT Jobs,
Browsing for the latest Information Technology jobs? Below are today’s top IT jobs selected for you. Apply now before time runs out!!
1. Developer (Back-end) Equity Bank
- Work closely with stakeholders to provide product solutions and technical oversight for multiple concurrent projects, including sharing expertise on standards, guidelines, and design best practices for the solution based on industry accepted practices.
- Degree in Information Technology or related course.
Apply for the Developer (Back-End) Job here.
2. Coordinator (Data) Job KEMRI
- The Data Coordinator works closely with the various study coordinators to ensure that the study-specific protocol and SOPs are adhered to and all study forms are accurately and completely filled. She/he maintains smooth data collection and management process, and maintains IT equipment at the SAPPHIRE Study sites.
- Computer Science/Information Technology/Business Information Technology or any other related field
Apply for the Data Coordinator Job here.
3. Maths & ICT Teacher Job Braeburn
- English is the language of instruction, we have small class sizes, motivated students and high standards.
- Our vision is to develop confident individuals, responsible citizens and learners enjoying success.
- We have a friendly, caring and supportive environment, with excellent support staff and facilities; empowering our teachers to in turn create an exceptional learning environment for the students.
Apply for the Maths & ICT Teacher Job here.
4. Front-End Engineer (Senior) Job Ona
- Lead and build out our frontend products
- Write automated unit and integration tests for frontend code
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science or equivalent.
Apply for the Front-End Engineer Job here.
5. Senior OpenMRS Developer Job UCSF
- Work with and direct HIS business analysts and developers to design software solutions by studying information needs; systems flow, data usage, and work processes while adhering to the software development lifecycle.
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science and software engineering and information systems with a minimum of ten years’ experience in software development or working with health information systems.
Apply for the Senior OpenMRS Developer Job here.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.