HR Internships at Janta Recruitment
Are you a HR graduate looking for learning experience to kick start your career path? Then here is the stepping stone with Janta Kenya
Roles for the HR Internships
- Manage Pre-employment Processes
- Post new positions on various websites
- Sort incoming resumes and logs them into appropriate tracking spreadsheets
- Complete and mail out regret letters
- Coordinate candidate interviews
- Conduct background checks
- Manage Client Satisfaction
- Maintain a satisfied level of customer service with clients both internal and external.
- Properly handle client requests through responsiveness and follow-ups
HR Internships Skills
- Personable, able to comfortably and pleasantly deal with a variety of people
- Strong customer service skills
- Problem solving capabilities necessary to accomplish the duties and tasks of the position
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Ability to effectively learn and acquire new knowledge and skills.
- Ability to share knowledge and work in a strong team oriented environment.
- Detail oriented
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and e-mails
How to Apply
Kindly send your CV to [email protected] clearly indicating ‘HR intern – Recruitment’ on the subject line by 27th June, 2017
Do not attach any certificates.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.