Toll Inspector Job, Accounting Jobs In Kenya October,
Kenya Ferry Services is a State Corporation, established under the Companies Act (CAP 486) of the Laws of Kenya and operating under the Ministry of Transport, Infrastructure, Housing, Urban Development and Public Works, mandated with the operation of ferries in the Country. The Company’s headquarters are set along the expansive shores of the beautiful and splendid Indian Ocean overlooking the magnificent view of the channel at Peleleza, Likoni, Mombasa.
To strengthen its workforce, KFSL is seeking to recruit dynamic, highly driven and result oriented individuals for the following positions:
Toll Inspector – Grade FU2- Post Ref:3000/21/25 – 2 Posts
Reports to Accountant Assistant (Revenue) and is responsible for supervision of revenue collection activities by Toll Cashiers.
- Check on tickets validity and fill in the check list;
- Prepare occurrence reports;
- Extract daily sales and units reports;
- Check on the validity of ferry passes;
- Follow up on motorists who evade paying toll charges do not go away without paying;
- Monitoring toll cashiers;
- Advice toll cashiers on when to ticket heavy trucks;
- Issue stationeries to toll cashiers, e. manual toll, receipts, checklist, pens where there is a system failure; and
- Enforce penalties where necessary
- Accounting Technicians Diploma (ATD) or equivalent; and
- 2 years relevant working experience
How to Apply
Kenya Ferry Services is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and gender equity within the organization. Applicants comprising persons living with disabilities (PWDs), those from marginalized areas, youth and women are encouraged to apply.
TERMS OF SERVICE AND REMUNERATION
All the above positions are challenging and offer attractive and competitive remuneration packages which include basic salary, house allowance, medical cover, leave travel allowance and other benefits in accordance with the Kenya Government Public Service guidelines.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to satisfy the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya, 2010 and should submit among other documents;
- Certificate of good conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations;
- Clearance certificate from Higher Education Loans Board;
- Tax compliance certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority;
- Clearance from the Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission; and
- Report from an approved Credit Reference Bureau
If you believe your career objectives match the above roles, please submit your application, on or before 2nd November, 2020 on our recruitment portal recruitment.kenyaferry.co.ke Only applications made on the recruitment portal will be accepted.
Applications without relevant qualifications, copies of documentation/ details as sought for will not be considered. Any form of Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification. Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.