Search For Jobs Offers in Kenya
Senior Advisor, Latest Job Vacancies Kenya,
• The employee is responsible for the management and development of democracy assistance and governance projects in East Africa.
• The employee will oversee The Oslo Center’s regional office in Nairobi and regional implementation.
• The Senior Advisor will work together with and report to the Executive Director to assure strategic directions and enhance The Oslo Center’s representation in the region.
• The employee will be responsible for implementing fundraising strategies and managing donor relations.
• The employee will serve as a link between The Oslo Center- East Africa and relevant stakeholders including international donors, diplomatic communities, international organizations, political and elected officials, and civil society in the program countries.
• The Senior Advisor will represent The Oslo Center – East Africa amongst democracy assistance experts, debates, and organizations
• You have a bachelor’s or master’s in democracy and governance field (e.g., political science, developmental studies, law)
• 7–15 years of extensive experience in democracy and governance program implementation.
• At least 3 years of senior management experience.
• Extensive experience in Fundraising.
• Familiarity and working experience with the local context in East Africa.
• Experience working in a dynamic and fluid political environment.
• An established skillset in developing and maintaining the international and local networks in democracy and governance.
• Fluency in English and Scandinavian languages will be a plus (e.g., Norwegian, Swedish, and Danish).
• Ideally good knowledge and experience of fundraising within the Scandinavian and European donor communities.
How to Apply
If you’re up for this role, please send your CV and cover letter to [email protected] no by 31st May 2022. Please let us know about yourself and why you think The Oslo Center might be the right home for you!