Communications Officer Job at Tharaka Nithi County
CASB Salary Scale 7
The Tharaka Nithi County Assembly Service Board invites application from suitable qualified Kenyan citizens to fill the following positions on contractual terms (end of Speaker’s term).
Duties for the Communications Officer Job
- Oversee broad casting proceedings of the Assembly.
- Coordinate ail public relations related activities including publishing of brochures, hand book, flyers, CDs e.t.c
- Updating of the County Assembly website as required.
- Coordinating and receiving visitors to the County Assembly.
- Preparing press releases reacting to media stories and proactive media reporting through the available channels.
- Coordinating County Assembly Broadcasting and Media relations.
- Participate in public participation of County Assembly.
Communications Officer Job Requirements
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in public communication / mass communication / information science; and be competent in use of IT as a working tool.
How to Apply
Persons interested in filling the above position should submit applications in their own handwriting accompanied by the following documents:
- Academic and professional certificates
- KRA clearance certificate
- Compliance certificate from the Higher Education Loans Board (HELB)
- Certificate of good conduct from the department of criminal investigation
- Clearance certificate from a credit reference bureau
- National ID or passport and a copy of the CV
- Candidates with foreign degrees must obtain accreditation from the commission of higher education of Kenya.
Applications should be delivered in sealed envelope and addressed to:
County Assembly Service Board,
Tharaka Nithi County Assembly
P.O Box 694
And may be hand delivery to the office of the Clerk of the County Assembly located at the premises of the former Meru South County Council, so as to reach him not later than 13th December, 2017, Time 12.00 noon.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.