Monitoring and Evaluation Officer Job, Current Administration Jobs In Kenya 2022,
MONITORING AND EVALUATION OFFICER (M&E)
Reporting to the Director, Tenwek Hospital Community Health and Development (THCHD), the M&E Officer will ensure effective management, monitoring and evaluation of programs and provide updates on implementation progress in projects implementation by Tenwek Hospital Community Health and Development (THCH&D) and make a glowing testimony for Christ by making it a place where people see Him in everything done.
Key roles and Responsibilities
- Witness by word, action and example to our Lord Jesus Christ.
- Monitor and Evaluate Tenwek Hospital Community Health and Development funded programmes and businesses projects.
- Ensure consistency of approach using M&E tools developed (hardware, software, written guidelines) and provide feedback to Program Director for changes/improvements to strengthen programme and businesses implementation, as appropriate.
- Ensure accurate and timely submission of data from the program manager to the Director.
- Coordinate quarterly data collection and analysis of project and business programme activities and submit reports to programs director.
- Support the design and implementation of baseline and other surveys according to the approved work plan.
- Advise and update the programme manager and director on all aspects of monitoring and evaluation of programme/businesses projects.
- Maintain constant checks and balances through consultation meetings with the program Manager in liaison with the Director.
- Work closely with Project Manager to conduct regular project reviews, Mid Term Reviews and Final Evaluation of the programme/projects.
Qualifications, Knowledge and Skills
- University Degree preferably in Business Administration, Project Management, Monitoring and Evaluation or related field.
- At least 5 years of experience in project planning and performance measurement including data collection and analysis tools, indicator selection, target setting, reporting, database management, and developing M&E and/performance monitoring plans.
- Experience in designing tools and strategies for data collection, analysis and production of reports.
- Demonstrated experience in using M&E data for decision-making and policy influence an asset.
- Experience in using Statistical Software Packages for descriptive and inferential data analysis (e.g. SPSS, Epi Info,).
- Strong analytical skills for synthesis of materials, evaluations, and preparation of presentations/articles for publication.
- Strong training & facilitation skills, experience in County Support Supervision.
- Experience in in working and collaborating with communities, County Governments and Government Ministries.
How to Apply
If you are interested in any of these challenging opportunities, send your application letter with a detailed CV and Statement of Faith* addressed to:
The Human Resources & Administration Director
P.O. Box 39 – 20400
Applications should be sent directly through [email protected] by 30th November 2022 with the position being applied for as subject line.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing and all communications will be done through official line and email
NOTE: Hard Copy applications will not be accepted. Any form of canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.