Secretary Job at Recours Four Kenya Consultants
Job Type: Temporary
Our client is an international NGO chartered with assisting economic and social growth in developing countries, and the promotion of international cooperation. They are seeking to recruit a secretary for their Kenya office. Applicants should have a certificate of good conduct.
Key Duties for the Secretary Job
- Making appointments
- Travel arrangements
- Booking meeting rooms and conference facilities
- Distributing documents for meetings
- Drafting letters, accounting documents and other documents
- Logistics works on workshops, acceptance and dispatch of missions, visa applications, e.t.c.
- Maintaining filing systems
- Photocopying and printing
- Any other duties as may be delegated by Senior Representative
Secretary Job Qualifications
- At least 3 years’ experience in similar position
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to complete multiple tasks simultaneously with proper priority setting within short deadlines, while maintaining correct priorities, tact, perseverance and organization
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment; possessing maturity, patience and understanding
- Ability to communicate in both English and Swahili
- Solid communication skills both written and verbal
- Good command of mathematics and calculation
- Professional appearance
- Fully conversant with MS Office, in particular, proficiency in Word and Excel
How to Apply
Applicants can send their CV and state the position applied for in their subject of the email to us via [email protected] before 21st September 2017.
Applicants currently staying in Nairobi are encouraged to apply. Kindly do not apply if you do not meet minimum requirements.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.