Digital Communication Specialist Jobs at Telkom Kenya
The job holder will be Responsible for being the key contact of the online advertising agency, the formulation and implementation of Digital Advertising: Creative Development and Execution and Production, ensuring adherence to the brand guidelines as well as well leading market intelligence online.
Digital Communication Specialist Job Responsibilities
- Lead in the briefing of advertising concepts for both online advertising
- Gather and organize information through research insights and other methods for the creation of advertising campaigns.
- Confer with section heads, the offers team and sales department counterparts to align with them on the annual, quarterly and monthly advertising needs so as to prepare the advertising agency for the same..
- Be responsible for developing, executing and delivering the company’s digital / online marketing strategy, planning and budget to include online, new media, web, e-commerce and SEO to drive the business forwards through key marketing channels.
- Lead in the review of technologies and exploration of new developments in the digital landscape to find ways to more effectively deliver the communication and business objectives
- Be responsible for managing all online communications to drive leads and ensure through gap analysis, appropriate support to correct performance within cost effective targets
- To be responsible for improving the design, usability, content and conversion points of the company website and for the promotion and growth of the company’s web and social media properties
- Respond and react to changes within social networks and the broader web community – functionality, etiquette, brand positioning, reporting etc
- Monitor and present regular reports on data, trends, successes, exceptions etc
- Direct, motivate, and monitor the mobilization of a campaign team to advance campaign goals.
- Build high-level relationships with internal customers and the Agency in order to increase the effectiveness of Telkom’s online communication
- Track program budgets and expenses and campaign response rates to evaluate each campaign based on program objectives, industry norms and approved spends
- Ensure internal collaboration, team work development and implementation of key Management routines within the team.
Qualifications for the Digital Communication Specialist Job
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Business related field
- 5 to 7 years hands on experience in Marketing Management and Excellent knowledge of VAS/IN deployment & product management with specific focus on mobile VAS& charging systems.
- Online Expertise- At the forefront with trends in all aspects of web, social media and the online environment
- Online Advertising- Expertise in all aspects of online advertising, GDN, Direct Buying, SEO, and other aspects
- Active Listening- Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Time Management – Managing one’s own time and the time of others.
- Business acumen, strategic planning, project management, creativity, analytics, oral/written communication, matrix management, teambuilding and teamwork.
- Organizational adaptation and flexibility
How to Apply
This position is open to Kenyan citizens only. If you fit the required profile, please apply highlighting how your qualifications, experience and career aspirations match the requirements for this position.
Application should be sent by latest 1st August 2017 , please provide an updated Curriculum Vitae (CV) including details of your current telephone contacts and names of three referees. Apply through [email protected] and ensure the job title is quoted on the subject field. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.