Telephone Operator Job, Customer Service Jobs In Kenya 2020,
KLRC 9: ONE (1) POSTS V/NO. 8/2020,
Basic Salary Scale: Kshs. 53,198 – Kshs. 75,399 p.m.
Terms of Service: Permanent.
Duties and responsibilities will entail:-
- screening calls and routing them to their proper recipient;
- routine testing of exchange lines and switchboard facilities;
- liaising with telephone technicians and engineers on maintenance of telephone equipment and facilities; and
- analyzing telephone traffic data for determining adequacy of telephone facilities.
For appointment to this grade, an officer must have:-
- Served in the grade of Telephone Operator II or in a comparable position for a minimum period of three (3) years;
- Diploma in any of the following disciplines:- Telecommunications Operations Management, Customer Service, Public Relations, Hospitality Management, International Relations and Communication Management, Front Office or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
- Certificate in computer applications; and
- Demonstrated integrity and professional competence as reflected in work performance and results.
In addition to the above requirements, an officer must have the following skills:-
- Oral and written communication skills;
- Problem solving skills;
- Etiquette and protocol skills;
- Customer care skills;
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates are invited to make their applications by completing ONE (KLRC 1) application form. The form may be downloaded from our Website https://klrc.go.ke
The Candidates should attach COPIES of the following documents to their application form:
- National Identity Card
- Academic and Professional Certificates and Transcripts
- Any supporting documents and testimonials
- Detailed Curriculum Vitae
In addition to the above requirements, candidates are required to comply with the requirements of Chapter Six (6) of the Constitution of Kenya, 2010
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Any candidate who canvasses for a post will automatically be disqualified
- Women, Persons living with disability and those from Marginalized Communities are encouraged to apply.
Applications should be submitted through the undersigned and delivered at the Kenya Law Reform Commission offices on 3rd floor, Room 321 or through firstname.lastname@example.org for online applications on or before 24th August, 2020.
THE COMMISSION SECRETARY,
KENYA LAW REFORM COMMISSION,
RE- INSURANCE PLAZA 3RD FLOOR,
P.O. BOX 34999 – 00100
The Kenya Law Reform Commission is an equal opportunity employer.