Compliance Senior Specialist Job, Latest Legal Jobs Kenya,
Reporting to Senior Manager Compliance & Controls (MPA), as the Senior Specialist –
Compliance, you will be responsible for:
- Ensure that compliance is embedded within the MPA product implementation
- Conducting proper due diligence on Payment Service Providers and International Money Transfer partners
- Audit and monitoring plan for merchants onboarded under the PSPs on the OPEN API platform.
- Respond to due diligence enquiries received from business units, partners, regulators or investigators
- Conduct regular AML awareness sessions for staff
- Maintain a detailed knowledge of current AML regulations, legislation requirements, as well as future developments within the AML This should drive the change to existing procedures.
- Conduct on-boarding and on-going risk assessments for customers and partners
- Continuous monitoring and refresh due diligence requirements
- Perform regular risk & compliance risks reviews arising from M-PESA Africa
- Implementation of the Compliance Policies and Procedures
- Carry out monitoring and assurance activities on compliance programs on a regular
- Report on the state of M-PESA Africa compliance with the control management and other policies and regulations governing the organization on a quarterly
- Support to Co-ordinate with all business units to ensure a controls and compliance culture is inculcated throughout the
- Coordinate compliance awareness trainings across the
- Driving behavioral change by inculcating a culture of compliance within the organization through engaging and influencing
- Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in Business, Law, Engineering or ICT
- Professional certification in risk management and information systems e.g. ACAMS, CISA or CPA (K) or
- Strong background in auditing, accounting or the legal
- At least 4 years proven experience in risk analysis in a telecommunications environment
- Good knowledge of Agile ways of working will be an advantage
- Results oriented and work with minimum supervision
- Good knowledge of mobile network operator’s business model
- Effective communicator orally and in writing
- Team player who works effectively with others to identify and resolve issues
- Customer focused
How To Apply
If you feel that you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualification and experience, please send your resume with your cell phone contact indicating your experience and why you are the most suitable candidate for the role, clearly quoting the job title and job reference to the address below.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.