Technician Jobs, Engineering Jobs, Technical Jobs, Jobs In Nairobi, Corporate Staffing Jobs
Our client is one of the leading IT solutions provider. They seek a technician responsible for coordination of the field and dispatch activities for imaging services. They will be focusing on high levels of customer retention, service as well as managing teams.
Title: Technician – Office Automation
Gross Salary: Competitive
Supervises: Technical Team
- Overall supervision of the Imaging Technical team with in designated service zone.
- Check and verify spares requirements put in by technicians in the Imaging Technical team
- Ensure the requested spares are correct from diagnosis perspective
- Ensure accuracy of spares requisitions to principles
- Ensure the optimal yield of consumable items attained inline to their rated life
- Preventive and corrective maintenance activities are planned and performed as per schedule
- Track & check all Imaging technicians’ daily calls journals and sign off
- In charge of all major accounts machines in the company and PR visits to major accounts
- Monthly reports submission on major accounts to the Service Delivery Manager & Business Unit Head – Imaging
- Field assistance to the Imaging Technical team
- Handle & close all technical escalations coming from customers due to unresolved issues
- Identify training needs for the Imaging Technical team
- Arrange for formal/informal training sessions for the teams in-house or at customer locations
- Coordinate with the Head of Business for supplier initiated trainings
- Coordinate & ensure the certifications are completed for self & for the team
- Call escalation to principals and ensure that the issues are closed
- Plan and attend technical meetings with the clients with a view of improving their customer experience
- Process, follow-up & close warranty claims with suppliers
- Performance management of Imaging Technical team. Analyse key parameters- response time, MTTR (Meantime to Repair), MTBF (meantime between failures).Take preventive measures to improve these figures.
- Ensure timely completion of Technical certifications for self & technical team
- Proactive coordination with Sales team
- Assist the ‘Service Delivery Lead – Imaging & Helpdesk for routing of engineers
- Provide weekly reports on technicians’ performance, status of machines in the field and PM services done.
- Any other duties & responsibilities assigned by the supervisor from time to time
- Diploma in Electrical/Electronics/Mechanical/Instrumentation engineering
- 5 years’ plus experience in a Technical Management/lead role
- Established IT & Connectivity skills – experience preferred
- Strong understanding of customer impact metrics & solutions in Imaging
- Proven interpersonal and team coordination skills
- Proven proficiency on MS-Office
- Data Analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- High level of integrity
Click Here To Apply
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.