Water Processing Plant Supervisor Job, Engineering Jobs in Kenya August 2021,
Reporting to: Managing Director
Qualifications and Experience
- Required: BSc/BTech in Food Science and Technology or related qualifications with a minimum of 2 year experience.
- Food/Beverage/Plastics manufacturing experience will be an added advantage
- Extensive water quality/water supply knowledge and experience.
- Preferably a member of an appropriate professional organization and be maintaining continuing professional development to meet the regulator requirements of competence.
- Strong management and leaderships skills with the ability to motivate and drive.
- Can manage complex and sometimes incomplete data sets and come to effective conclusions.
- Good understanding of the regulatory environment for Water.
- Strategic thinker, forward planner with ability to take an overview of company needs/targets.
- Personal credibility and track record to gain the confidence of the regulators
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for plant production goals, including putting in place and implementing systems and procedures to ensure operations of the plant meets production plans, product quality, health/safety/environment and cost standards.
- Responsible for quality and sales orientation, including identifying quality and sales improvement programmes to improve the cost effectiveness of the production process for the plant, as well as business development to improve market share.
- Direct and coordinate plant operations within company policy and guidelines, including purchase, materials deployment, production and shipping/delivery.
- Work with company management to recruit and manage adequate, well-trained and motivated staff through excellent leadership and communication skills, including staff recruitment, appraisal and commendation/discipline/promotion.
- Ensure appropriate maintenance of the clean and safe plant (as per regulatory requirements), including setting up and ensuring execution of maintenance plans/strategies, maintenance job routines, standard operating procedures (SOPs), management of change process, etc.
- Ensure all necessary records are maintained to ensure effective monitoring of the production process in the plant, including monitoring of working conditions to ensure the continued provision of a safe and healthy working environment for the personnel and plant as well as safe end-products for consumers.
- Carry out other duties and responsibilities as may be assigned from time to time
NB; This particular position is readvertised and therefore those who had applied earlier need not to reapply.
How To Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience, please send your application including an application letter, an updated CV, Academic and professional certificates and a copy of your National Identity Card on or before 26th August, 2021 before 5:00 pm. The Application should be addressed to; The Ag. Managing Director Technical University of Mombasa Enterprises Limited (TUMEL) P.O BOX 90420-00800 Mombasa. Email applications to be sent to: [email protected]
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.