Legal Officer Job, Legal Kenyan Jobs 2022,
- Must possess Certificate of Secondary Education.
- Must possess Bachelor Degree in Law.
- Must Possess Post Grade Diploma in Law from Kenya School of Law
- Admission to the roll of Advocate
- Must have at least three (3) years working experience as Legal Officer III at
- Grade 9N or comparable position
- Must be an Advocate of the High Court.
- Must be registered with LSK
- Must be Computer literate.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Organize and schedule meetings.
- Take minutes in meetings
- Draft letters on behalf of the legal officer
- Conduct case research
- Review University’s policies and regulations
- Carry out other duties and responsibilities as may be assigned from time to time
How to Apply
Application should include an up-to date Curriculum Vitae (CV), providing details of age, academic and professional qualifications, work experience, current designation andsalary, email address, telephone, name and contacts of three referees who are knowledgeable about the competence of the applicant, a copy of National Identification Card, copies of relevant certificates and testimonials.
- Candidates with foreign Academic Qualifications MUST submit a Certificate of Recognition from the Commission for University Education (CUE).
- Details of academic and professional certificates not obtained by closure of the advert shall not be considered.
- Only successful candidates shall be required to provide valid clearance certificates from the following Bodies:
- Kenya Revenue Authority.
- Higher Education Loans Board.
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission.
- Directorate of Criminal Investigations
- Registered Credit Reference Bureau.
Interested applicants should send six (6) copies of their application for the above positions.
Applicants containing false information shall be disqualified.
Application and recommendation letters from referees should be addressed to;
- Vice Chancellor
- Technical University of Mombasa
- P.O Box 90820-80100
The deadline for submitting application is 7th June, 2022. Applications received later than this date will not be considered. Please quote the reference number in your application.
Technical University of Mombasa is an equal opportunity employer. Women and persons living with Disability are encouraged to apply.
The University does not ask for any fees from the applicants
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.