Our client is the leading distributor of laboratory equipment in Equipment in East Africa region. They seek to hire a Technical Services Engineer whose role will be installation, commissioning, maintenance and calibration of the equipment in supply.
Job Title: Technical Services Engineer
Location: Kitengela (with travel around East Africa)
Reporting to: Head of Engineering Services
- Devising effective equipment installation, commissioning, maintenance and Calibration plans, Programs and schedules for all equipment supplied by us
- Diagnosing errors or technical problems and determining proper solutions
- Produce timely and detailed service reports
- Ensuring effective record keeping history on every equipment supplied
- On behalf of the company, engaging relevant certification and accreditation bodies such as KEBS and KENAS on accreditation and certification issues
- Identification of suitable clients for our products and services and aggressively market our products and services to them.
- Oversee safety and security issues regarding equipment as well as security matters within the firm in general
- Degree or Higher National Diploma in any of the following disciplines or related fields; Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Instrumentation Engineering, Mechatronics engineering
- Proven field service experience
- Ability to troubleshoot, test, repair and service technical equipment
- English literacy
- Be self-motivated, enthusiastic, organized and thorough
- Be a team player and cooperative in handling issues within his/her jurisdiction
- Possess the ability to learn and work on changing and emerging technologies
Click Here To Apply
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.