Technical Services Engineer Jobs, Engineering Jobs, Mechanical Engineering Jobs, Electrical Engineering Jobs, Computer Science Jobs, Jobs In Nairobi, Corporate Staffing Jobs
Our Client is in the renewable energy sector providing smart and sustainable solutions to families across the world. They have launched a new service that is revolutionizing access to LPG emerging markets through LPG meter technology. They seek to hire a Nairobi based Technical Program Manager to work with a fast-paced operations team in Kenya and engineering team in the U.S to help manage the technical side of the business including hardware and software.
Job Title: Technical Services Engineer – Renewable Energy
Gross Salary: 300k – 400k
Reporting to: General Manager – LPG
- Work between technical, operations and customer care teams to ensure critical information is being coordinated
- Review and continuously improve process and workflows to eliminate errors and improve efficiency
- Review CRM and inventory data to spot potential challenges before they become problems
- Help troubleshoot technical issues with hardware and software, and find solutions
- Clearly communicate hardware and software development needs to U.S based development team and local management.
- Manage maintenance and upgrade plans for meter, testing and field hardware
- Bachelors’ Degree, preferably with Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering and Computer Science background
- Certified Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience
- Self-starter with the ability to manage multi-faceted, multi-disciplined teams and programs independently with minimal supervision
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, interpersonal skills and the ability to mentor and motivate project teams.
- Strong critical thinking ability being able to identify problems and find solutions
- Ability to interact well with staff and management to solve
- Ability to collaborate with a team and succeed in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to think ahead – anticipate and solve problems before they arise
- Proficient in MS Office, excellent Excel
- Ability to operate under minimum supervision
- Willingness to work odd hours due to time difference communication
Click Here To Apply
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.