Technical Sales Manager Jobs, Engineering Jobs, Sheer Logic Jobs
Sheer Logic Management Consultants is seeking to engage a dynamic individual for Technical Sales Manager Position for one of our clients.
To manage the sales of Power Systems products and services so as to ensure consistent, profitable growth in sales revenues through positive planning, deployment and management of sales personnel
- Identify objectives, strategies and action plans to improve short- and long-term sales and earnings;
- Identify active large projects (250 kVA and above), complete tenders and submit as required;
- Provide power, installations and AMC solutions (turn-key) for these projects;
- Negotiate tender and contract terms and conditions to meet both client and company needs;
- Work closely with the consultants / engineers / contractors and determine their needs;
- Develop long-term relationships with clients, through managing and interpreting their requirements;
- Assist with the creation of bids and tenders for new clients from a technical perspective;
- Provide pre-sales technical assistance and product education;
- Conduct product training and produce support materials for the sales team as and when required;
- Prepare reports for head office and principals and keep proper customer records;
- Maintain pipeline of leads / potential new clients and search for new clients who might benefit from company products or services and maximise client potential in the greater East African regions;
- Be prepared to travel within the East African region for business development activities;
- Support marketing activities by attending relevant trade shows / conferences and other marketing events;
- Attend tele-conferences and meetings with GE and AKSA when needed;
- Stay abreast of competitor trends and recommend solutions to ensure the company’s competitiveness in the market; and
- Any other related duties as may be assigned by the immediate supervisor.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering
- Member of the Engineers Registration Board
- Must have at least 5 to 8 years’ experience working in a similar sales role.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to analyse and solve problems.
- Good networking and interpersonal skills.
- Should have the ability to tolerate stressful situations.
How to Apply
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.