Our client is an Electrical Engineering Company currently recruiting a Technical Sales Engineer.
As a technical sales engineer, you’ll use your technical knowledge along with sales skills to provide advice and support on a range of products, for which a certain level of expertise is needed.
You’ll assist colleagues with bids and tenders for new clients from a technical perspective.
- Search for new clients who might benefit from the company’s products and services and maximise client potential in designated regions
- Develop long-term relationships with clients, through managing and interpreting their requirements
- Negotiate tender and contract terms and conditions to meet both client and company needs
- Calculate client quotations and administer client accounts
- Provide pre-sales technical assistance and product education
- Work on after-sales support services and provide technical back up as required
- Arrange and carry out product training
- Analyse costs and sales
- Prepare reports for head office and keep customer records
- Meet regular sales targets and coordinate sales projects
- Support marketing activities by attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing events
- Make technical presentations and demonstrate how a product meets client needs
- Liaise with other members of the sales team and other technical experts
- You need to have a Degree or Diploma in Electrical or Electronics Engineering or any similar qualification Sales experience in selling UPS, AVR and Generators
- You should be young and energetic with good people skills
- Must have a minimum of 3 – 5years’ experience
- Must have excellent communication skills and good personality
- Should be a self-starter and a highly matured person
- Sales negotiation skills
- Presentation skills
- Export & international trade
- Commercial terms & conditions
- Knowledge of duct heater engineering
How to Apply
Please send your CV to [email protected]
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.