Our client is an international corporation dealing with manufacturing welding, air and gas handling equipment, and medical devices. They are seeking to hire a Technical Sales Engineer who will be tasked with identifying and developing sales opportunities within a region/country to meet the set business targets.
- Develop new customers and key accounts
- Meet sales targets assigned by Line Manager and develop competence of the companies’ product range.
- Plan and schedule customer visits, sell orders to customers, ensure complete documentation of the orders, and follow up on order status with customers
- Prepare and deliver technical presentations explaining products or services to customers and prospective customers
- Confer with customers and engineers to assess equipment needs and to determine system requirements
- Collaborate with sales teams to understand customer requirements and provide sales support
- Secure and renew orders and arrange delivery
- Plan and modify products to meet customer needs
- Resolve client problems with installed equipment
- Help in researching and developing new products
- Ensure sales reports is up-to-date for monthly and weekly meetings including forecasting reports and to be well equipped with understanding of companies’ Products and processes
- Recommend improved materials or machinery to customers, showing how changes will lower costs or increase production
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Engineering discipline/background Technical Requirements
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a Technical sales background at correlative companies such as welding and cutting is an added advantage
- Good knowledge about the welding, equipment and tools distributors in the region.
- Good knowledge about the fabrication workshops, mining, cement & sugar industry
- Excellent communication skills in English and Swahili are required
- A self-motivated, commercially focused candidate with excellent communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to think strategically are essential
- Strong financial skills with the ability to analyze potential development opportunities and trends are essential.
- A valid local driving license is essential
How to Apply
Apply here for the Technical Sales Engineer Job
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.