Technical Sales Engineer Job. Alternate Doors Sept 2019
Technical Sales Engineer Jobs, Engineering Jobs, Alternate Doors Jobs
Our Client a global provider of integration services is currently looking to hire a Technical Sales Engineer.
- Identifying, pursuing and establishing new business opportunities in fields of products like Hot Water Systems, Solar PV & HVAC systems.
- Promotes and sells the company’s products and services through cultivating and maintaining good relations with customers and suppliers.
- Identifies customers’ current/future requirements and propose suitable solutions.
- Prepare and deliver technical presentations on the company’s products and services to existing customers and prospective customers.
- Organizing and conducting sales events i.e. customer visits, trade shows, conferences and other marketing events.
- Providing pre-sales and post-sales support
- Providing products education and support to new clients
- Ensuring sales targets are met.
- Create sales action plans, business plans and reviews on regular basis.
- Prepares, analyzes and summarizes sales reports.
- Proactively participate in the continuous updating of marketing strategies.
- Provide feedback and reporting to management team relative to prospecting, leads and the conversion rate.
- MUST have experience in Solar PV, Hot Water Systems, HVAC systems, Sales & Marketing
- MUST have a Valid Driving License.
- Minimum Diploma in Electrical or Electronics Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 3-5 years’ experience in Technical Sales position.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, excel, PowerPoint, MS projects)
- Effective interpersonal & communication skills.
- Consistent sales performance with a track record
- Strong negotiation and organizational skills
- Self-motivated and self-driven
- Ability to work without or minimal supervision
- Excellent follow up skills
How To Apply
Please send your CV to [email protected]
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter