Technical Manager Jobs, Engineering Jobs, Jobs In Nairobi
Our client dealing with processing of dairy products; seeks to recruit a Technical Manager with good experience in a manufacturing set up and if possible a dairy company. Responsible for supervision, direction, and management of Engineering and maintenance staffs to ensure production goes on smoothly.
- Supervises, schedules, directs workloads/jobs, and performs administrative duties to Engineering /Maintenance staff
- Directs and/or oversees the creation, modification, and maintenance of product hardware and manufacturing documentation
- Forecasting labour requirements in the engineering department
- Responsible for the development of the manufacturing requirements, objectives and definitions for a new or revised design. This includes the estimating of Mechanical Engineering effort and materials on jobs or proposals being quoted.
- Forecasts and administers/controls operating costs of the Mechanical Engineering department
- Carrying out mechanical machine routine check-ups, machine quality trend mapping and monitoring of utility operational parameters and spare re-order levels.
- Ensuring standard operations of the factory equipment to meet the right quality production at all levels.
- Collaborating with the Engineering team to carry out machine maintenance and ensure due inspections are done to the required standards
- Timely updating of the necessary process data by proper documentation for future reference and analysis to improve the system.
- Leading mechanical innovation and re-engineering proposals, research and conceptualization.
- Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- A good Combination of Technical and Management experience in a busy manufacturing company
- Over five years’ experience as a Technical Manager in a food or dairy manufacturing company
- Good interpersonal skills and a team player
- Leadership and analytical skills
- Must have worked in the same capacity in a manufacturing set up
- Must be a team leader, team builder and effective communicator to motivate production team.
- Ability to handle difficult situations and provide solutions
- The job holder must be willing and capable of putting extra hours daily when need arises
How to Apply
Qualified candidates are encouraged to send CVs quoting relevant skills and experience to [email protected]
Interviews will be done on a rolling basis until the position is filled.
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.