Team Leader (Content & Partnership Management) Jobs, Jobs In Nairobi, Crystal Recruit Jobs
Our client is looking for 2 experienced Team Leaders to manage their Content & Partnership management team and provide effective guidance. The Leaders will be responsible for supervising, managing and motivating their team members on a daily basis.
- Metadata preparation and management
- Content Ingestions to the CMS according to the supported format
- Platform data analysis, insights and Reporting
- 3rd party content onboarding
- Level 2 technical support and operations
- Will be responsible for managing encoder and transcoder
- Have clarity to create and delete different profiling (flavour) on the encoders w.r.t VOD (Video on Demand) contents as per requirement
- Managing the first stage of the broadcast process; Ingesting the content and creating the programme plans, before handing over to the Scheduling Manager who will create the daily playlists and EPGs.
- Managing multiple deadlines, ensuring that material is received from clients, processed and uploaded
- Ensuring all materials are maintained according to company’s procedures and best business practices
- Managing the ingest of material, as well as assisting with segmentation and logging
- Ensuring all content is ready in a timely fashion for handover to the Scheduling Manager.
- Ensuring on a certain level of quality check including 3 level QC.
- Assisting with daily channel scheduling
- Assist the Scheduling Manager with daily channel EPGs and Playlists.
- Reporting transmission errors and identifying and resolving problems.
- Monitor team performance and report on metrics
- Create an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture
- Set clear team goals
- Listen to team members’ feedback and resolve any issues or conflicts
- Proven 3 – 4 years’ work experience in the same role.
- Experience into Metadata preparation and programming.
- Experience into Media and advertising industry.
- In-depth knowledge of performance metrics
- Good PC skills, especially MS Excel
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Organizational and time-management skills
- Decision-making skills
- Ability to act proactively to ensure smooth team operations and effective collaboration.
How To Apply
If qualified for this role, follow the link to apply.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.