Administration Director Job, Current County Government Jobs In Kenya June,
- Oversee the development, implementation and review of administrative policies, programmes and strategic plans;
- Providing professional advice on administrative matters;
- Overseeing disaster management and emergency response activities;
- Coordinating the development and implementation of the departmental strategic plan;
- Ensuring the development and review of departmental annual work plans and budgets;
- Managing departmental performance;
- Ensuring compliance with principles and values good governance;
- Representing the County Secretary in various meetings and in stakeholders’ fora;
- Coordination and mobilization of resources for effective public service delivery; and
- Monitoring and evaluating implementation of policies, programmes, strategic plans
- Served in the grade of Deputy Director, Administrative Services for a minimum period of three (3) years;
- Bachelor’s degree in any of the following disciplines: Public Administration, Business
- Administration, Political Science/Government or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
- Master’s degree in any of the following disciplines: Public Administration, Business Administration, Political Science/Government or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
- Certificate in Strategic Leadership Development Programme lasting for not less than six (6) weeks from a recognized institution;
- Certificate in computer application skills;
- Demonstrated high standard of professional competence and administrative capability
- required for effective planning, direction, control and co-ordination of administrative services; and
- A clear understanding of the overall National goals, policies, and development objectives and ability to translate them into administrative services function.
How to Apply
Qualified and interested candidates should download and duly fill a job application form provided on our website: www.tanariver.go.ke/vacancies attach and submit their applications with updated CV, a copy of National Identity Card, copies of academic and professional certificates, names and contacts of three (3) referees, and other relevant testimonials to:
The Board Secretary/CEO
County Public Service Board of Tana River
P.O. Box 181 – 70101
All applications clearly specifying the position applied for on the top left side of the envelope
All applicants MUST comply with the requirements of Chapter Six (6) of the Constitution.
Kindly note that only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted.
Any canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.