Search For Jobs Offers in Kenya
Physiotherapist Job, Latest Kenyan Medical Jobs,
TAF Care Providers is recruiting a licensed, registered Physiotherapist to join our high-performing and fast-growing team. This is currently an
independent contractor position with the potential to possibly transition into a full-time employee role if both parties are interested.
• Conduct initial evaluation and assessment of clients.
• Identify treatment goals and appropriate therapy techniques and proceed to administer them.
• Maintains written evaluations, progress notes and discharge summaries for clients.
• Conduct regular evaluation of clients to assess progress and response to therapy, revise treatment program as necessary to achieve goals
• Provide at least 8 hours per week of availability for clients to book.
• Graduation from an approved school of physical therapy required
• Two years of clinic experience delivering physiotherapy services required
• License to practice physical therapy required
• Ability to direct others necessary.
How to Apply
Apply by sending your CV and application letter to [email protected]
Indicate “Physiotherapist and City” on subject line. (Applications accepted from all counties)
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.