Sales Support Job, Kenyan Sales Job Vacancies,
We are searching for a tech-savvy, detail-oriented team member to assist and support our administrative and sales teams with day to day tasks! Our office is based in Nairobi, and the position is on-site at our facilities.
- Answering Client Inquiries in a timely manner via email and social media platforms
- Updating Client information in CRM software
- Creating, Marketing & Completing Sales Campaigns alongside the Sales Manager
- Data Entry
- Maintaining client relationships & ensuring order fulfillment via dispatch
- Preparing quotes and other required documentation for prospective clients
- Overall support for the sales team
- College Certification – priority given to Sales, Marketing & Business Administration graduates
- Fluent in English – Written & Oral
- Proficient with G-Suite Programs, Microsoft Office
- Proficient with CRM Programs such as HubSpot
- Proficient with all Social Media Platforms (Facebook, Instagram, etc)
- High attention to detail
- Excellent organization skills – able to prioritize
- A self-starter & quick learner that thrives working alone or with a team
- Relevant Experience in Back-Office Support, Administration & Customer Service
- Knowledge and understanding of the Sales functions
How to apply
If you are up to the challenge and got what it takes submit your detailed Curriculum Vitae to [email protected] by 10th April 2022 with the subject reading Sales Support Position.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.