Supply Growth Lead Job, Sales & Marketing Jobs 2021,
Role title: Supply Growth Lead
SWVL is a fast growing, data driven technology company which is disrupting the public transportation market in Kenya and is continuously making people’s lives better. We started with an observation of the over dependence on personal cars and the consequent pains of moving around the city. Rush hours, traffic, terrible driving habits and unavailability of parking spots came to mind in addition to the pain of the high cost of on-demand services.
Our goal is to transform the transportation scene in Kenya, through providing a technology-based alternative to public transportation; a smart solution that solves the transportation equation, leading to helping more commute for less, with ease and comfort.
SWVL is a revolutionary idea born out of passion and a strong desire to change people’s lives. We strive to provide more than just a means to facilitate commuting and have a hunger to provide out of the box solutions, encourage the contribution of youth in innovation, and inspire change. We currently have operations in three (5) countries: Kenya, Egypt, Pakistan, Dubai and Jordan.
We are seeking an analytical and strategic thinker to support Swvl’s supply growth in Kenya. The success of our business is heavily dependent on our ability to attract and retain top notch suppliers to serve our clients.The Supply Growth Lead will work in liaison with the Manager to map out and execute the department’s plan while relying on data to make strategic decisions.
The areas of responsibility include but are not limited to:
- Work closely with the Line Manager to guide the team towards meeting ambitious supply growth targets.
- Leveraging on data and analytics to develop innovative strategies to ensure sustainable long term supply.
- Identify and actualize strategic supply partnerships to benefit the business and maintain good relationships with key supply partners.
- Oversee the on-ground execution of onboarding captains and identify different funnels to recruit suppliers.
- As the supply growth leader, you will be instrumental in constantly finding and developing new ways to onboard more captains and buses onto our platform, which will in turn allow SWVL to serve more customers and grow.
- Compare different supply acquisition channels and advise on the best ones to invest in using data to support their work.
- Responsible for the development and continuous improvement of the department’s SOP’s and SLA’s and ensure these are well understood by teams within and outside the department
- Working closely with the Supply Growth Manager to streamline processes that will ensure the right balance between localization and centralization.
- Proactively obtaining feedback from internal departments relying on the supply growth team and identifying potential opportunities for innovation, and driving change while working closely with the Supply Growth Manager and all relevant stakeholders
- Ensure the right standard vehicles are onboarded.
- Relevant experience in the automotive/financial services industry would be ideal.
- The ideal candidate should have experience managing relationships with companies in the transport sector..
- Experience building and managing relationships with business partners and other cross-functional stakeholders.
- Hands-on knowledge of data analytics.
The following personal qualities are preferred:
- A great networker who can lead a team and enable them to meet acquisition targets. In addition, the Supply Growth Lead must be adept at developing innovative strategies for growth.
- Effective at managing timelines and has excellent project management skills.
- Good negotiator and communicator with ability to interact well with people from diverse backgrounds.
- The ability to build and maintain highly effective working relationships with a range of people (from both local and central teams).
- A passion for excellence and quality delivery.
- A commitment to teamwork and SWVL values.
How to apply
Click here to apply
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.