Search For Jobs Offers in Kenya
Live Ops Lead Job, Administration Jobs 2021
Role title: Live Ops Lead
SWVL is a fast growing data driven company which is disrupting the public transportation market in Kenya and is continuously making people’s lives better. We started with an observation of the over dependence on personal cars and the consequent pains of moving around the city. Rush hours, traffic, terrible driving habits and unavailability of parking spots came to mind in addition to the pain of the high cost of on-demand services.Our goal is to transform the transportation scene in Kenya, through providing a technology-based alternative to public transportation; a smart solution that solves the transportation equation, leading to helping more commute for less, with ease and comfort.
SWVL is a revolutionary idea born out of passion and a strong desire to change people’s lives. We strive to provide more than just a means to facilitate commuting and have a hunger to provide out of the box solutions, encourage the contribution of youth in innovation, and inspire change. We currently have operations in three (5) countries, Kenya, Egypt, Pakistan, Dubai and Jordan.
SWVL is looking for a Live Operations Lead who will be critical in running the day to day operations of SWVL in Kenya. This person will be responsible for developing and setting processes and scaling the function for the next phase of growth.
The role will report to the Head of Operations/Kenya
In more detail, the areas of responsibility include but are not limited to:
● Manage daily operations of the business across categories.
● Monitor team in-ride and movement agents.
● Liaison with central Ops and replicate and deploy best practices.
● Close coordination with on boarding and captain support team.
● Strive for zero leakage in capacity.
● Build processes to improve core ops metrics.
● Work closely with other team members for dashboard configuration on payments and CBD policies.
● Strong Microsoft Excel Skills.
● Excellent oral and written communication skills.
● An undergraduate degree in a relevant discipline.
● At least 5 years experience in a similar role.
Effective planning, organizing, and time management skills;
● Self- driven individual with the ability to work under little supervision.
● Strong attention to detail and extremely organized; and
● A commitment to teamwork and working in a professional manner.
How to apply