IT Engineer Job, Engineering Jobs Kenya,
The purpose of this role is to design, install, and maintain a company’s computer systems. You will be responsible for testing, configuring, and troubleshooting hardware, software, and networking systems to meet the company’s needs.
Roles And Responsibilities
- Ability to discuss system needs.
- Designing and installing computer hardware configurations.
- Installing software and networking systems.
- Troubleshooting network and software issues.
- Installing high-level software security systems.
- Training staff on newly installed hardware and software systems.
- Fixing hardware, software, and networking issues.
- Responding to general IT requests.
- Ensuring that the security software is kept up to date.
- Provide daily support for employees
- Filing monthly reports.
- Extensive knowledge of computer hardware systems.
- Familiarity with general OS systems, Enterprise, programming languages, and Office software.
- Ability to project manage.
- Good communication skills.
- Knowledge of database and networking security systems.
- Ability to troubleshoot complex software and hardware issues
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- 4+ Years’ Experience
- Very Good Command of English
- MCSA, CCNA are a must
- Fortinet experience is a must
- Excellent Experience in MS Excel
How to Apply