Agency Business Manager Job,
Switch TV, an engaging, positive and progressive national general entertainment channel for young adults with the vision to expand internationally is recruiting. The Vision of Switch TV is to be the most influential platform for educating and empowering the youth to solve humanitarian issues in Kenya, in Africa and the whole world. Established in 2017 we plan to operate a valuable portfolio of news, info and edutainment networks, significant television production operations.
Switch TV is fully owned by the Kenya Red Cross Society (KRCS).
|Position Title: Agency Business Manager
Reporting to: Head of Commercial
Job Location: Nairobi
To grow and expand the company’s commercial activity that will generate revenues and lead to sustainable growth while building the broadcast and digital sales proposition of Switch TV.The incumbent of this role is expected to have an entrepreneurial mindset,great sales ,research and development skills.
- Manage advertising Agency sales revenues of Switch TV.
- Look for opportunities to grow the business, whether through partnerships or new initiatives, and work to take advantage of those opportunities.
- Owning the partner relationship end to end from initial scoping to negotiation and execution,
- Build up and introduce new revenue streams to the station.
- Build up digital ad proposition.
- Work with Finance department to set up and implement colletion policies.
- Build the awareness of Switch TV among advertising agents.
- Communicate the relevance and differentiate Switch TV to the target audience, through own and earned channel. Maximize coverage through media partnerships with other media owners.
- Understand the requirements of existing customers to ensure their needs are being met.
- Analyze data and generate reports to identify potential for business growth
- Conduct market research and analysis to create detailed Business plans for commercial opportunities ( expansion Business development etc).
- Develop and Implement commercial strategies according to company goals and objectives aiming to accelerate growth.
- Drive, grow and training the commercial team.
- Strategic sales direction, daily control over the sales team.
- Colaborate with and coordinate diverse teams (Other HOD, Programming, Marketing, Production and Digital).
- Assist in setting financial targets, budget development and monitoring.
- Monitor performance of commercial activities using key metrics and prepare reports for senior management and Board of Directors.
- Degree in a Business Related Field
- Masters degree in a Business related field is an added advantage.
- A minimum 5 years experience working in a Media House in a senior/supervisory Role.
- Broad existing client network on executive level among agencies and advertisers.
- Proven experience of relationship building and client service with agencies and advertisers.
- Knowledge of Kenyan media market, competition, current TV and digital media consumption trends.
- Strong track record of managing and growing teams, establishing systems and KPIs, and driving both revenue and profitability.
- Strong emotional intelligence and a team player – you know how to bring people with you.
- Analytical and data-driven in-depth understanding of market research methods and analysis, solid knowledge of performance reporting and financial budgeting processes.
- A change agent: excited about continuous improvement and not content with maintaining status quo.
- Gritty and tough enough to lead by example in a challenging market.
- Passionate about being a senior leader with a company that is growing.
How to Apply
Interested candidates who meet the above qualifications should apply strictly through https://www.redcross.or.ke/Careers.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.