Supervisor Jobs, Engineering Jobs, KRA Jobs
Grade: KRA ‘4’
Department:Corporate Support Services
Division: Facilities & Logistics Services
Location / Work Station: OSBP Facility
Supervisor: Assistant Manager – OSBP
The jobholder is responsible for effective supervision of the OSBP facility.
- Ensure timely payment of utility bills;
- Repair & Maintenance of KRA Property & Estates
- Supervising Building projects and partitioning works
- Ensure relevant records, equipment inventory/ register and service schedules are kept up to date at all times.
- Preparation of Bills of Quantities
- Supervise and monitor outsourced services and contractors
- Ensure all health and safety, environment policies and regulatory requirements are complied with
- A degree in a Land Economics, Architecture, Engineering or related field
- Diploma in any Technical Engineering field and over 5 years’ related experience.
- Certificate of Registration with the relevant Professional Body
Relevant work experience required
- At least 4 years’ work experience
- Ability to manage a busy facility
- Good Report writing skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with third parties and staff
How To Apply
- All applications from interested and qualified candidates must be submitted online via the process below.
- ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- All applications should be submitted online by 5.00 pm on 11th June, 2019.
- KRA is an equal opportunity employer committed to gender and disability mainstreaming. Persons with Disability are encouraged to apply.
- KRA does not charge any application, processing, interviewing or any other fee in connection with our recruitment process.
Click Here To Apply
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.