Senior Project & Site Manager Job, Other Professions,
The senior project and site manager will oversee all ongoing Superior Homes real estate and construction Projects. He or she will be required to balance the budget, keep track of supplies, collaborate will sub contractors and ensure all regulations are met and permits acquired.
- Oversee construction projects from beginning to end.
- Develop a cost-effective plan and schedule for completion of project following a logical pattern for utilization of resources.
- Track and control construction schedule and associated costs to achieve completion of projects within time and approved budget.
- Management of all direct labor that has been deployed to site for construction activities, in line with Superior Homes’ in-house construction capability.
- Oversight over machinery for Superior Homes. This is to be done by working with the Workshop & Stores Supervisors.
- Responsible for proper administration of construction contracts, where applicable.
- Ensure the appropriate permits and licenses from authorities for construction sites are in place.
- Coordinate work of contractors and/or subcontractors working on various phases of multiple projects.
- Oversee performance of all trade contractors and/or subcontractors and review architectural and engineering drawings to make sure that all specifications and regulations are being followed.
- Report to client/portfolio managers/board of directors about progress and any necessary modifications of plans that seem indicated.
- Provide revenue, project costs and profitability forecasts and manage approved budget.
- Manage the project budget, track costs and provide cashflow forecasts.
- Identify changes in project scope and ensure appropriate measures are taken.
- Collaborate with subcontractors, engineers, architects and key team members of the project team.
- Conduct site checks to monitor progress and quality standards.
- Minimize exposure and risk by implementing and audits safety standards and quality assurance controls.
- Handle any environmental or local community issues that may come up during a project.
- Determine the necessary equipment, materials, and manpower needed.
- Keep track of inventory, tools and equipment.
- Ensure supplies and equipment are ordered and delivered according to schedule.
- Minimum 7-years’ experience in Real Estate Project or Construction Management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related business is an added advantage.
- Experience managing real estate development projects.
- Experience managing contractors and architects through design and construction.
- Track record of managing projects to budget and schedule.
- Strong analytic skills, including ability to independently conduct real estate financial analysis.
- Demonstrated ability to express ideas clearly, verbally and in writing.
- Strong computer skills, including high level of proficiency in MS Excel, Power Point, and Word.
- Demonstrated ability to cultivate and manage productive relationships with development team members, public officials, funders and lenders, other staff, and the community.
- Ability to organize work, work independently, problem solve, and be persistent.
- Creativity, entrepreneurial, and a self-driven attitude towards work.
- Strong problem-solving skills, with a bias to a sense of urgency.
- Ability to work in a team in a fast-paced environment.
How To Apply
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.