Operations Manager Job, Latest Administration Vacancies in Kenya,
The Operations Manager’s responsibility is to work alongside the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and other Senior Managers to ensure execution of operations and approved strategy within the Superior Homes Group, with speed, accuracy and to achieve the intended objective within the agreed timeframe. The person will be responsible for developing a strategic function that is responsive and proactive to business and client needs as well as deputizing the CEO in terms of running the real estate development business, and all businesses undertaken by the Superior Homes Group. This includes liaising and executing the day-to-day business, as well as the overall strategic plan of the business. The Operations Manager should also be able to adequately support and deputize the CEO in all important functions, meetings and in stakeholder management.
- Work alongside the CEO in all important business functions, strategy, group operations, meetings and in stakeholder management.
- Deputize the CEO where necessary, and provide support to the CEO in important stakeholder meetings.
- Representation of the firm when interacting with current clients, potential clients, financiers, Joint Venture partners, Regulators, Regulatory Bodies & Associations, and important stakeholders
- Execution of the Strategic Plan alongside the CEO as approved by the Board of Directors.
- Contribute fully to the development of company strategy across all areas of the business, challenging assumptions and decision-making as appropriate and providing financial analysis and guidance on all activities, plans, targets and business drivers.
- Alongside the departmental heads, review department plans, goals and initiatives, budgets and structural setups of each department; monitor progress and changes and keep senior leadership team abreast of the organization’s financial status.
- Oversight of the real estate development & construction business, to ensure delivery of site progress to time, quality, and budget.
- Oversight of the research and deal origination business, with a key responsibility to delivering new opportunities for growth to the business.
- Overall responsibility of all Superior Homes support services functions with a view to developing them into proactive, flexible and responsive support functions focused on growing the business, meeting client needs, with a focus on the risk / return proposition in decision making.
- Forge working relationships with company executives and team leaders with a view to providing execution leadership that enhances our strategic position and value proposition in the market.
- Lead direction of company resources to the most productive uses by making strategic choices in terms of products, markets and strategies in order to create maximum value for our stakeholders.
- Plan and direct initiatives, objectives and all aspects of Superior Homes’ operational policies.
- Measure effectiveness and efficiency of operational processes both internally and externally and find ways to improve processes.
- Lead the development of strategic management initiatives, which include (i) expansion, (ii) acquisitions, (iii) staffing levels, and (iv) cost-containment.
- Strong and recognized Senior Management experience, preferably in real estate development and real estate strategy.
- Masters or a proven track record in Administration / Strategic management will be an added advantage.
- Ability to deal with Teams and Stakeholders at all levels.
- At least 10+ years of overall professional experience.
- Understanding of all business functions, including Real Estate Construction, Site Acquisition, Development, Finance, Operations, Administration, Human Resources, Sales, Marketing, and Brand.
- Demonstrable competency in Strategic Planning and Business Development.
- Skills in Organizational Development, Personnel Management, Budgeting and Resource Development.
- Possess personal qualities of Integrity, Credibility, and Commitment to Superior Homes’ Mission and Vision.
- A track record in financial management. A successful track record in setting priorities; keen analytic, organization and problem-solving skills, which support and enable sound decision-making.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills with an ability to prioritize, negotiate, and work with a variety of internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, with great accuracy, organization, attention to detail and follow-through.
- Ability to carry out assigned projects to completion with minimal directions.
- Communicate effectively verbally and in writing; ability to establish and maintain solid relationships with staff members, clients, administrators, and custodians.
How To Apply
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.