Superintendent Engineer Jobs, Engineering Jobs In Kenya, Kenyatta National Hospital Jobs
Kenyatta National Hospital is a government state corporation whose vision is to be a world class referral hospital in the provision of innovative and specialized healthcare. The Hospital seeks to recruit dynamic, highly motivated, innovative and experienced individuals to fill the following vacant positions. For those applying for the positions below, kindly indicate the code: KNH/NAIROBI 2020.
SUPERINTENDENT ENGINEER (ELECTRICAL) JOB GROUP K6 (1POST)
Reporting to the Head of Department, Engineering services. The Superintending Engineer (mechanical) will be responsible for the coordinating, planning and implementing of mechanical engineering services in the Hospital.
- Make strategic, operational and financial decisions requiring analytical skills, strong organizational capabilities, excellent decisions making, sound professional experience, leadership, integrity and motivation.
- Planning, coordinating, controlling and directing mechanical engineering services in Engineering department of KNH
- Formulating, developing and implementing mechanical engineering services technical specifications, BOQS, works, materials and procedures.
- Supervising, coordinating and control of mechanical section in KNH with all its related services.
- Coordinating the sections performance management, quality assurance, statutory, or legal requirements and environmental stipulations.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, annual or special purpose reports and management documents as required.
- Coordinate training, mentorship and internships with the sections.
- Preparation and processing of procurements, evaluations and negotiations as required.
- Provide technical, professional and management guidance to staff.
- Any other duties and responsibilities as may be delegated.
- Must have served for at least seven (7) years since graduation in a busy engineering firm or Institution and at least three (3) years as an Engineer (Mechanical) or an equivalent management position for not less than 3 years in a reputable Institution
- Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering or its equivalent qualification from a recognized
- Masters degree in the field of engineering or its equivalent from a recognized institution.
- Registration by The Engineers Board of Kenya (EBK) as a professional Engineer (PE) or
- Valid practicing license as a Professional Engineer or higher from
- Corporate membership Certificate of the Institution of Engineers of Kenya (IEK) or
How to Apply
Those interested in applying for the declared vacancies and meet the job specifications are required to apply online and submit a hard copy of the Hospital application form available in the website with copies of certificates and testimonials on or before 18thFebruary2020 to the address below:
The Chief Executive Officer Kenyatta National Hospital P.O Box 20723-00202 NAIROBI
“Kenyatta National Hospital is an equal opportunity employer and qualified candidates with disabilities are encouraged to apply”.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and must present the following documents during the interview:-
- A certificate of good conduct from the National Police Service
- EACC Clearance
- Credit Reference Bureau Clearance
- HELB Compliance
- KRA Tax Compliance
For those applying for the positions above, kindly indicate the code:
“CANVASSING WILL LEAD TO AUTOMATIC DISQUALIFICATION”
Must Read>>> Is It A Scam? 6 Red Flags To Look Out For During Your Job Search
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.