Regional Sales Manager Job, Current Sales & Marketing Vacancies,
Reporting to the Head of Sales, the Regional Sales Manager has the primary responsibility for managing all sales activities within a defined geographical region. The role is field-based and requires proper planning within the assigned region and is suitable for an individual who is passionate about sales and people management. The successful candidate should be keen on working in a thriving tech-driven and innovative social impact business focused on small-scale farmers with an aim of transforming business.
- Active participation in the setting of the sales targets and ensuring all Sales Team Leads get clear communication on the target.
- Own the regional sales targets and work on 100% achievement of the set targets through the team by ensuring the sales team leads are equipped with the necessary knowledge and skill to enable them to deliver result
- Have a good understanding of the territory and ensuring proper agent distribution in the region
- Ensure the scheduled work plan from the Sales Team Leads are well executed through handling weekly work reviews and planning to review
- Building the business in the region through networking with other businesses for partnership opportunities and building relationships.
- Ensure their Sales Team Leads follow the set recruitment process with the key set competencies from SunCulture.
- Analyzing competitor activities in the region and assessing opportunities for business development.
- Managing the Sales Team Leads and ensuring they have the necessary tools and support to deliver on their roles
- Ensuring sales KPI’s are achieved through frequent check-ins with the Sales Team Leads to ensure sales leads are converted to sales.
- Attending relevant industry events and conferences to build the business and generate leads.
- Working closely with other Regional Sales Managers and ensuring team cohesiveness
- Ensuring team activities are in line with the sales strategy.
Does this sound like you?
- A Bachelor Degree in Sales and Marketing or other related fields
- At least 4 years experience in a leadership role and managing teams
- Ability to speak the local language and willingness to visit farms and do door-to-door sales as the role requires close engagement with farmers.
- Excellent communication, listening, and negotiation skills.
- Work experience in direct sales target driven business and good with a group presentation and selling
- Experience managing a team and am passionate about mentoring and coaching.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and experience working in a dynamic environment.
- Detail-oriented, delivery-focused, and willing to learn.
- Experience in solar/ off-grid pump systems would be an advantage.
- Experience developing new territories from scratch is an added advantage.
How To Apply
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.