Branding & Marketing Executive Job, Current Kenyan Marketing Jobs 2022,
Vacancy: Branding & Marketing Executive
Suguna Foods Kenya Ltd is one of the top leading poultry feeds manufacturing company in Kenya. We are looking for a creative, talented and dynamic Branding and Marketing executive to join our team. He/she will be tasked with developing, implementing, tracking and optimizing our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
The incumbent will be based in our head office in Nairobi with frequent travel to the field. Reporting to the Senior Manager – Sales and marketing, he/she will be tasked with-
Duties & Responsibilities
- Developing and creating original and creative engaging content for all social media platforms, creating and editing video and photo content, publishing posts, graphics designs and layouts that aid in promoting brand visibility
- Researching current trends and audience preferences in order to create relevant content
- Developing and maintaining SFKL social media presence across all digital channels, keeping them engaging and updated
- Measuring & reporting on the performance of the all-digital campaigns as well as various analytics
- Attending planned and scheduled seminars and training to collect material that can be used to create online presence
- Tracking SEO and Google Analytics data for management decision making
- Tasked in protecting the integrity of the brand by ensuring its done as per branding guidelines
- Building a creative, dynamic, consistent and interesting social media voice.
- Any other duty assigned from time to time.
Required skills and Competencies:
- A bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications and Journalism from a recognized institution or any other relevant field of study
- Additional qualification in digital marketing including CIM & Google certifications would be an added advantage
- 2-3 years’ digital marketing experience
- In-depth knowledge of social media and web analytics.
- Exemplary organizational and multitasking skills.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Creativity and commercial awareness.
- Graphic/digital design experience preferred.
How to Apply
If you possess the above skills and are up to the task, submit your application letter and CV with the subject line “Branding and Marketing Executive” to [email protected] on or before 23rd July 2022.
Kindly indicate in the email body your current and expected salary.
We would wish to contact all our applicants but due to the number of applications received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us 2 weeks after the application deadline.