Sub County Administrator Jobs, Administration Jobs In Kenya, Isiolo County Jobs
DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC SERVICE MANAGEMENT & ADMINISTRATIONS
SUB COUNTY ADMINISTRATOR, JOB GROUP ‘Q’ (1)
- An officer at this level may be deployed at the headquarters or in the field
- Duties and responsibilities at the Headquarters will entails:-
- Implementing, reviewing and interpreting administrative policies, strategies, procedures and programme;
- Managing and serving the general administration services;
- Implementing public service reforms;
- Facilitating maintenance of infrastructure and facilities;
- Planning coordinating office accommodation;
- Managing county government assets;
- Duties and Responsibilities in the field office will entail:-
- Ensuring services delivering in the area of jurisdiction;
- Facilitating mobilization and ensuring prudent utilization of resources;
- Developing programme and project to empower community;
- Facilitating citizen participation in the development of policies, plans and delivery of services in the area of jurisdiction;
- Facilitating intra and inter-governmental relations and conflicts resolutions;
- Overseeing safe custody of government assets in the area of jurisdiction;
- Ensuring compliance with legal, statutory and regulatory requirements in the area of jurisdiction; and
- Ensuring compliance with national values and principles of good governance;
- Identify development projects;
- Disseminating information to the public; and
- Providing linkage between the office and the community
- For appointment to this grade, an officer must have:-
- Served in the grade of Assistant Director Administration services/Deputy sub county Administrator, for a minimum period of three (3) years or in a comparable and relevant position in the Public Service or Private Sector;
- Bachelor’s degree in any of the following disciplines:-Public Administration; Business Administration /Management, Community Development or any other Social Science from a recognized institution;
- Masters degree in any of the following disciplines: Public Administration; Business Administration/ Management , Community Development or any other Social Science from a recognized institution;
- Diploma in advance Public Administration or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
- Certificate in strategic Leadership Development Programme lasting not less than six (6) weeks or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
- Certificate in computer applications skills from a recognized institution; and
- Demonstrated managerial, administrative and professional competence .in work performance and result.
How to Apply
Applicants must furnish the Board with their applications copies of the following documents.
- Copy of the national identify
- Copies of academic and professional certificates.
- Fulfill the requirement of chapter (6) six of the constitution of Kenya; specifically, during interview a candidate must obtain and provide copies of the following certificates:
- Certificate of Good Conduct from the Directorate Criminal Investigation.
- Clearance Certificate from Higher Education Loans Board (HELB).
- Tax compliance Certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA).
- Clearance from the Ethics & Anti-corruption Commission (EACC).
- Clearance from Credit Reference Bureau (CRB).
- Registration and Clearance from relevant regulatory Professional Bodies
Applications clearly marked should reach the undersigned by close of the business on or before 28th February, 2020. Further details are available on our websites: www.isiolo.go.ke
Isiolo County Government is an equal opportunity employer, Persons with disability are encourage to Apply.
COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD, P. O. Box 224 – 60300.
Hand delivered to the County Public Service Board Offices along Isiolo Law courts road, opposite Al Ansar playground
Must Read>>> Professional Curriculum Vitae Template: The CV Sections You Need
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.